When considering a smoke and fire protection plan for your project, it is crucial to consult the compliance and performance standards of all devices.
The Smoke Guard Model 3000 upholds the following standards:
- 120-minute UL 10D “Fire Test for fire Protective Curtains”
- 20-minute UL 10C “Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies”
- 20-minute UL 10B “Fire Tests of Door Assemblies”
- 20-minute NFPA 252 “STandard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies”
- UL 864 “Control Units for Fire Protective Signaling Systems”
- ASTM E 84 Class A “Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials”
Smoke Guard Central Texas takes great pride in the performance of all their smoke & fire curtains. The Model 3000 is no exception. For more information on this product, or any other of our smoke and fire curtains, give our specialists a call today.